As per some experts, raw foods are the great foods for the dogs. It Is also known as the BARF, i.e., biologically appropriate raw foods. As these foods carry a lot of health benefits, most of the dog owners have not started making these foods as a primary diet of their dog. Commercial dog foods are good, but those include grain made products. That can develop different allergies in your dog. So, if you feel that your dog is suffering from health problems and gaining weight, you can offer your dog raw food diet.
When you should give raw food diet?
Raw foods are just like eating a well-nutrients food. It generally comes with food that the dog would consume in the wild. For example, bones, raw meat, and some vegetables. It is also treated as a natural diet for the dog.
- Raw foods offer sufficient proteins and nutrients to the dogs and enhance the enzymes. That makes their lifespan longer.
- Commercial dog foods can develop various health issues like dental issues and stomach issues. But raw foods are pure and good for your dog health.
- It boosts your dog’s immunity power and makes them stronger and active.
- It consists bone, meat, fat, and vegetables. Meat provides proteins and vegetable providers sufficient fiber to your dog.
- It helps to keep their coat shiny and reduce their hair fall. These foods also reduce stomach issues in dogs as it can improve digestion power.
You can offer raw foods regularly to your dog. Initially offer them only meat and then add some vegetables to the diet. Cooked bones can be dangerous for your dog as they are dry. But raw bones are soft and good for dog’s teeth and jaw. Well, before including raw foods in their diet chart, consult with a pet doctor to get the best guidance.