One of the most popular and unique dog breeds is Shiba Inu. This dog always carries an independent nature and looks very beautiful. All you can say that this is a charismatic dog breed. This dog breed has originated from Japan. It is believed that in Japan they are the oldest dog breed. As these dogs carry small and compact size, they are very fast and were used for hunting. So, if you are planning to bring a Shiba Inu to your house, then you have chosen the right breed for you. Shiba Inu puppies are very curious and always trying to explore the things around them.
Things that you should follow to take care of Shiba Inu puppies
- Shiba Inu Puppies are very small and look like a hamster. They can easily get fit in your palm. They start to develop their real character when they are puppies. They need proper attention otherwise they can feel alone. Make sure that you have time for your Shiba Inu before choosing one.If you follow some steps you can easily take care of the puppy. Here are some useful tips:
- Remember to feed the puppies for around 2-3 times in a day. Offer them fresh and clean water to keep them healthy.
- Take extra care for their grooming. Generally, the coat of Shiba Inu is odor-free and you don’t need to do trimming. But they shed regularly. So, you need to brush them weekly.
- Give them perfect exercise to keep them active and healthy. Shiba Inu is active dog breed and they need space to run and to play.
- Offer them training or else you can face difficulties to handle them in future. They can be a perfect dog for you and can protect you if you can give them proper training.
Keep these basic things in mind while taking care of Shiba Inu puppies. Give them all your love and care for their healthy life and in return you will get true and never-ending loyalty.